Your Perfect Apartment Is HERE!
Marcia Gardens in Miami
Affordable Senior Housing
Marcia Gardens May of 2018
Miami-Dade County, Florida
DEVELOPMENT FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- The Subject Development will consist of:
Garden apartment located in 2 residential buildings and a clubhouse.
The Development is to be constructed in accordance with the final plans and specifications approved by the appropriate city or county building or planning department or equivalent agency, and approved as reflected in the Pre-Construction Analysis prepared for Florida Housing or its Servicers. The Development will conform to requirements of local, state & federal laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, orders and codes, Federal Fair Housing Act and Americans with Disability Act (“ADA”), as applicable.
- Community center
- Computer lab on-site with minimum one computer per 20 units, with internet access, basic word processing, spreadsheets and assorted educational and entertainment software programs, and at least one printer.
- Green Building Features:Programmable thermostat in each apartment
- Energy Star ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas.
- Low-flow water fixtures in bathrooms – WaterSense labeled products or the following specifications:
- Toilets: 6 gallons/flush or less; and
- Faucets: 5 gallons /minute or less; and
- Showerheads: 2.2 gallons/minute or less
- Low-VOC paint for all interior walls (50 grams per liter or less for flat paint; 150 grams per liter or less for non-flat paint).
- Minimum SEER of 14 for unit air
- Resident Activities – These specified activities are planned, arranged, provided and paid for by the Applicant or its Management Company and held between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. The goal here is to foster a sense of community by bringing residents together on a regularly scheduled basis by provided activities such as holiday and special occasion parties, community picnics, newsletters and special functions.